Ombre Raspberry-Rose Coconut Creamsicles!4
- 1 can coconut cream
- 2 pints rasberries
- 1 cup Raspberry Rosewater Skyr
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt with 1 teaspoon rosewater extract
- 3 tablespoons honey
- In a blender mix the coconut cream, Skyr, honey and 1/2 a pint of raspberries.
- Fill 2 of the popsicle molds up with the mixture. Then add another 1/2 pint of raspberries to the blend and mix until smooth. Fill the next 2 popsicle molds. Repeat by adding another 1/2 pint to the blender and blend until smooth. Repeat until all mold are filled to create a beautiful ombre line of popsicles!
- Freeze for 4-6 hours and enjoy!