Hi, there! I’m so glad you’re here!
I have loved cooking for family and friends since I can remember. One of my first memories was “baking a cake” for my family and babysitters as a little girl and totally making up the ingredients I put in it. Let’s just say the cake didn’t turn out perfectly that time. But there truly is only one way to learn how to cook and that is to practice! We learn by trial and error what tastes good and what maybe isn’t the best. It will come out a little differently every time but that is how we learn something new! This is what I want to provide to you! The opportunity to try cooking some new and exciting things with a little guidance, a little confidence and of course a glass of wine.
We can customize your menu and cook in the comfort of your own home. It can be a group affair or just us. We’re going to have a great time together.
Fill out form to get things started today!
A 1.5 hour session outlining cooking basics for a home chef. We’ll start with learning how to stock your kitchen for success, preparing your mise en place, and building fundamental cooking skills. Using these building blocks, we will create a delicious meal
So, you have your cooking basics down but want to branch out and learn to cook something more creative. This session is for you. Based on your interest, we will work together to create a custom menu. Custom lessons are especially helpful if you are looking to prepare a dish from a cuisine you are less familiar with. Some specialties include Mexican, Indian, Classic French and Pan-Asian, Mediterranean and Italian!
Group Cooking Party
If you watch my cooking videos, you know I rarely cook without a glass of wine in hand! Cooking should be fun and kitchens should be filled with friends (and delicious food). These sessions will vary from technique-heavy to more simple and flavor forward. Working with a small group, we will learn to prepare an appetizer, main dish, and festive beverage–all the makings for a perfect party!
- Mexican Fiesta: Tacos de Raja con Crema, Verde Chicken Tacos, and Spicy Margaritas;
- Viva Italia!: Curating an ideal charcuterie board, The Perfect Caesars, fresh home-made pasta with Ragu of choice or Lemony Pesto, and a brief lesson on pairing wine
- An Indian Feast: Chicken Tikka Masala, Raita, homemade Naan and Basmati Rice!
- Its all Greek to Me!: Lamb lollipops, marinated veggies, babaganoush or hummus,
- The Old Trusty: Rosemary Buttered Steaks, Creamed Fennel, Champagne Vinaigrette salad and a few glasses of wine!