Spiced Chai Tea Pumpkin Muffins12
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite chai tea
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Autumn Warmth
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped walnuts for topping
Pre-heat oven to 350º
- First, melt the butter and steep the chai tea in the melted butted for 5-7 minutes. Strain the butter and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs. Next, add in the pumpkin and the chai butter and whisk together until smooth.
- Then add in the flour, baking soda, salt and Autumn Warmth. Whisk together until it all the clumps are gone.
- Scoop the batter into a muffin tin that has been lined with parchment paper or muffin cups. Top with chopped walnuts and place into the oven at 350º and bake for 22-25 minutes.