Spicy Garlic Glazed Okra2
Servings: 2 people
- 10-12 pieces of okra cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons finely of chopped red Thai chili
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- Juice of 1 lime
- Cilantro for garnishing
- In a wok, add coconut oil on high heat. Once pan is nice and hot, add the okra into the pan.
- Stir okra every 30 seconds for 2 minutes. It should be getting a nice char on each side of the okra. After about 2 minutes of this add in the garlic and chilies. Cook for another 30 seconds on high heat moving it around constantly to prevent the garlic from burning.
- Then add in the fresh lime juice and cook for another 30 seconds. Then you’re done!
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with a little cilantro and enjoy immediately!