Spicy Pickled Cucumber Salad2
Servings: 2 people
- 1 large cucumber - sliced
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon In Emily’s Kitchen Signature Spice
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce optional if keeping vegan
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic crisps you can find it at trader joe’s now
- In a medium bowl, combine rice wine vinegar, In Emily’s Kitchen Signature Spice, fish sauce, tamari, sesame oil and chili crisps.
- Whisk it together and then add in the sliced cucumber. Mix and then cover. Place in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes.
- Just before serving add the chopped cilantro and mix.
Serve alongside my Vegan Miso Glazed Eggplant!