Yuzu Ahi Tuna Poke Bowls2
Servings: 2 people
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Japanese seasoning furikake
- 1/2 teaspoon Ichimi Togarashi Spice Japanese Chili Pepper - you can also use red chili flakes.
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 2 tablespoons yuzu juice
- 2 teaspoons hot yuzu sauce - optional
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
1 1/2 pounds fresh ahi tuna cut into small cubes.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except the tuna. Whisk them together and give it a taste to make sure its to your liking! If you want to add more spice, now is the time!
- Next, add in your cubed tuna. Give it a good mix so all pieces are coated in deliciousness. Cover and pop in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes before enjoying!
- I like to put over white rice with a few slices of cucumber and avocado!
Enjoy with love + salt!